Turning Problems Into Learning.
Openness and the ability to learn are at the heart of successful relationships. My work with couples and other relationships is collaborative teamwork. Using a unique approach, Aperture Awareness™, informed by an integration of psychotherapy, meditation, and neuroscience, I work to build trust and teamwork. I get to know them as quickly and as well as possible in order to discover what will be the most helpful. I aim for transparency so that clients understand what we are doing, and why, and are able to see results in each session.
Should You Accept a Partner as Is or Ask Them to Change?
Think it’s not your job to teach your partner how to love you better? Think again. You might get the relationship you’re longing for.
- RECENTLY FEATURED IN SHONDALAND ARTICLE: “I Learned to Talk Less and Listen More” –Shondaland
- How to Make Relationships Work – With Kathryn Ford, M.D. & Patricia Falco Beccalli
- It’s All About Relationships! with Kathryn Ford M.D. & Sister Jenna – Blog Talk Radio
- A Neurobiological Grounded Approach to Connected Conversation – The Thoughtful Counselor
- The 5 Kinds of Love We Often Overlook –Happify Daily
- Do Breaks in Relationships Work? –Very Well Mind
- 4 Underrated Qualities Of A Successful Relationship, From A Couples’ Therapist –MindBodyGreen.com