Turning Problems Into Learning.
Openness and the ability to learn are at the heart of successful relationships. My work with couples and other relationships is collaborative teamwork. Using a unique approach, Aperture Awareness™, informed by an integration of psychotherapy, meditation, and neuroscience, I work to build trust and teamwork. I get to know them as quickly and as well as possible in order to discover what will be the most helpful. I aim for transparency so that clients understand what we are doing, and why, and are able to see results in each session.
- RECENTLY FEATURED IN SHONDALAND ARTICLE: “I Learned to Talk Less and Listen More” –Shondaland
- How to Make Relationships Work – With Kathryn Ford, M.D. & Patricia Falco Beccalli
- It’s All About Relationships! with Kathryn Ford M.D. & Sister Jenna – Blog Talk Radio
- A Neurobiological Grounded Approach to Connected Conversation – The Thoughtful Counselor
- The 5 Kinds of Love We Often Overlook –Happify Daily
- Do Breaks in Relationships Work? –Very Well Mind
- 4 Underrated Qualities Of A Successful Relationship, From A Couples’ Therapist –MindBodyGreen.com