Turning Problems Into Learning.
Openness and the ability to learn are at the heart of successful relationships. My work with couples and other relationships is collaborative teamwork. Using a unique approach, Aperture Awareness™, informed by an integration of psychotherapy, meditation, and neuroscience, I work to build trust and teamwork. I get to know them as quickly and as well as possible in order to discover what will be the most helpful. I aim for transparency so that clients understand what we are doing, and why, and are able to see results in each session.
How to Talk to Be (Really!) Heard
Trade in your armor for mindfulness.
- RECENTLY FEATURED IN SHONDALAND ARTICLE: “I Learned to Talk Less and Listen More” –Shondaland
- How to Make Relationships Work – With Kathryn Ford, M.D. & Patricia Falco Beccalli
- It’s All About Relationships! with Kathryn Ford M.D. & Sister Jenna – Blog Talk Radio
- A Neurobiological Grounded Approach to Connected Conversation – The Thoughtful Counselor
- The 5 Kinds of Love We Often Overlook –Happify Daily
- Do Breaks in Relationships Work? –Very Well Mind
- 4 Underrated Qualities Of A Successful Relationship, From A Couples’ Therapist –MindBodyGreen.com
Read Kathryn’s Newsletters:
- 04/18/2023 – Listening
- 05/16/2022 – Happy Springtime
- 02/14/2022 – The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gifts
- 01/13/2022 – Concerning Change + Concerning Listening
- 12/13/2021 – Happy Holidays and some news!